Wonderful warm or cold, as a dessert or for breakfast. This Quest Nutrition Strawberry Protein Bread by @KimHoeltje is a keeper!
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder (28g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (16g)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (150ml)
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 4 strawberries (50g)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetener to taste (3-4 packets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except strawberries (may need more or less milk if using a different protein powder). Chop strawberries into tiny pieces and stir into batter. Coat mini loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour batter in (can bake as muffins or bars and adjust baking time). Bake for 40-50 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition Info Per Loaf:
Calories: 215. Fat: 6g. Carbs: 19g. Protein: 27g.