It’s all here in this Quest Nutrition recipe: creamy cheesecake with strawberry swirls, 28 g of protein per serving, and your dreams coming true.
Pre-heat the oven & let your taste buds have a sensational time. Recipe by fan Tyler Anderson.
-16 oz fat free cream cheese
-1.5 cups plain nonfat greek yogurt
-2 whole eggs
-2 egg whites
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 172g sliced strawberries
-2 scoops Quest Vanilla Protein Powder
-1-1.5 cups sweetener of choice
-dash of salt
1. Mix wet ingredients with electric hand mixer.
2. Mix dry ingredients.
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Pour into a 9-inch circular pan (spring form pan).
5. Bake at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes then bake at 300 degrees F for 45-50 minutes.
6. Let cool for several hours.
Macros per serving (makes six): Calories: 187. Fat: 2g. Carbs: 12g. Protein: 28g.
You can find Tyler Anderson at: