Your #CheatClean Vanilla Blueberry Cake is waiting. Oh, and it’s crazy good.
Recipe by Hana B. at @hungrygirl325.
– 2 scoops Quest Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
– 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-2 tablespoon truvia/stevia
-1/2 cup egg whites
-1 tablespoon light butter, melted
-1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
-1/2 cup blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 375 degress F.
2) Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl (except blueberries).
3) Add in liquids (except blueberries).
4) Fold in blueberries.
5) Spray mini loaf pans with cooking spray (I used 3) and scoop in batter.
6) Cook for about 15 minutes or until golden on top.
Nutrition Info. Per Serving (makes 12 slices):
Calories: 42. Fat: 0.4g. Carbs: 3.9g. Protein: 5.2g.