Take cookies. Add sprinkles. Instantly 100x BETTER!
Add fun to your dessert tray with these Quest Nutrition Vanilla Sprinkle Cookies recipe by @KimHoeltje. Each cookie has 29g of protein!
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder (28g)
- 1/2 cup canned white beans (chickpeas, garbanzo, navy…) (130g)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened applesauce (30g)
- 1 Tablespoon egg substitute (15g)
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk (46ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sweetener of choice (3-5 packets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Puree beans with liquid ingredients. Add some additional egg or milk if necessary to get smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Use a silicone baking mat, parchment, or non stick spray. Drop batter onto cookie sheet. Top with sprinkles!
- Bake for 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on them! If you over-bake, they will dry out.
Macros for batch (makes 12):
Calories: 217. Fat: 1g. Net Carbs: 9g (Total carbs: 25g) Protein: 29g.
You can find Kim Hoeltje at: