Attention: Pumpkin Lovers!
These soft & chewy Quest Nutrition White Chocolate Pumpkin Bites #15SecondRecipe are too irresistible. You’re going to want have some lying around for the holidays. Warning: they may disappear quickly!
Yields: 10 servings
Serving size: 1 square
Prep time: 20 min
Chill time: 20 minutes
1 bag Quest® Sea Salt Protein Chips
2 tablespoons Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
1 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
1 ½ tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 oz sugar-free white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unwrap the Cinnamon Roll® Quest Bars and break up into small pieces. Place on a nonstick baking sheet with the unwrapped Quest® Sea Salt Protein Chips. Bake both together for 6 minutes. Remove to cool.
3. Once cooled, process the bar pieces in a medium food processor to fine crumbs. Add the chips and process again.
4. Add the Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder, pumpkin, cream cheese, zero-calorie sweetener and pumpkin pie spice and pulse several times until a dough consistency is reached. Remove from food processor.
5. Press into 10 mini silicone square molds (or form into 10 squares) and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds. Spread on top of each square. Return to freezer for 5 minutes or until top hardens.
Calories: 79. Protein: 7.3g. Fat: 3.6g. Net Carb: 2.9g. Fiber: 3.5g. P/CAL: 36%.