A #CheatClean Red, White, and Berry Skewers recipe from Erin Woodbury:
- 2 wooden skewers (soaked for 20 minutes in water so they don’t splinter) and dried
- 1 Mixed Berry or Strawberry Cheesecake Quest Bar, chopped into 8 even squares
- ½ cup strawberries, stems removed and sliced in half
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch stevia
Skewer the Quest Bar and fruit in an alternating fashion on each stick. Mix the yogurt, protein powder, lemon juice and stevia together in a baggie. Clip a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle over the top.
Nutritional Info (using Strawberry Cheesecake Bar):
Calories: 263. Protein: 30g. Net Carbs: 19g. Fat: 5.4g. Fiber: 21.3g.
You can find Erin at: