Brace yourselves, Team Quest. Your favorite all time classic has been made with a #CheatClean twist. Try this simple and tasty Rice Crispy Treats recipe by Sophia, otherwise known as @healthiepanda on Instagram.
- Cookies and Cream Quest Bar
- Two tablespoons of milk
- One cup of puffed brown rice (if you want more protein, use whey crisps!)
- Melt a quest bar with 2 tbsp of milk.
- Mix in a cup of puffed brown rice.
- Press into a little pan.
- Freeze for 20 min before eating.
Nutritionals: 250 calories, 23g protein, 14g active carbs, (19g fiber, 2g sugar), 6g fat.
You can find Sophia at: