Meet your dream #CheatClean dessert. They’re sweet. They’re salty. They’re delicious!
Try this simple Quest Salted Caramel Brownie Bites recipe from Kim Hoeltje that pretty much as it all.
Note: Changes were made from the original recipe.
– Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
– Three pieces of sugar-free caramel
– Sea Salt
1. Place Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar on microwave-safe plate and microwave for 10 seconds.
2. Break bar into 3 pieces.
3. Flatten each piece and place caramel inside.
4. Roll dough into a ball with caramel in the middle.
5. Place on baking sheet with parchment.
6. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with sea salt as soon as they come out of the oven.
8. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Macros piece (makes three pieces): 107 calories, 6.7g protein, 1.7g active carbs, 0.3g sugar, 2.7g fat, 6.3g fiber
You can find Kim Hoeltje at: