A fun and healthy way to add personality to your dessert tray this holiday season. Try this Quest Santa Hat Bites recipe from fan Kira.
- One Quest Nutrition Cinnamon Roll Bar ▫️
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt ▫️
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Protein (Gaspari Myofusion was used here)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Four strawberries
- Microwave your Quest Bar for 8-10 seconds.
- Mold & roll into 4 balls.
- Flatten each onto a sprayed pan and bake at 350° for 5 minutes then remove and let cool.
- Combine the Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Protein & Vanilla Extract then place into a ziplock bag.
- Snip off the bottom end of the ziplock bag and swirl your “frosting” onto each circular bite.
Top each bite with your strawberry then complete the hat with a little dot of frosting!
Nutritionals (makes four bites): Calories: 65 Fat 1.75g. Active Carbs: 3g (5.25 g fiber, 1.25 g sugar) Protein 8g.
You can find Kira at: