A delicious recipe from Quest Fan Megghan S. (Facebook) for Quest Sinless Brownies. Cheers!
QUEST SINLESS BROWNIES
Makes 6 brownies
You will need:
1 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar
1 package Quest Cravings Protein Peanut Butter Cups
1 mini muffin pan
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray (6) mini cups of muffin pan.
2. Take a small cutting board and knife and cut each quest bar into 6 thin strips shortways.
3. Place on microwave safe dish and microwave all quest strips for 10 seconds on high.
4. Once out, mash one Chocolate Brownie strip into a ball-like-shape and press into one hole of the muffin pan.
5. Take one of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough strips and press on top of the Brownie mashing down and totally covering it.
6. Repeat this 5 more times. Chop up both Quest Cravings Protein Peanut Butter Cups into crumbles. Sprinkle on top of each muffin. Bake approximately 10 minutes.
Serve warm. Enjoy!
Nutritionals (one brownie) : Calories: 100. Fat 5.2g. Carbs: 6 g (6.5g fiber, 0.5g sugar) Protein 10.2g.