A guilt-free and sinfully delicious cupcake version of everyone’s favorite campfire treat. Try this amazing #CheatClean recipe by Nicolette S.
- 1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup almond meal flour
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- ¼ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free coffee creamer (I used Coffee Mate Sweet Italian Cream)
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free Torani S’mores syrup (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
1 Tbsp. sugar-free Torani S’mores syrup (or 4 drops liquid stevia)
1 Tbsp. sugar-free coffee creamer (I used Coffee Mate Sweet Italian Cream)
1 Tbsp. sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Place 3 silicone cupcake liners on a baking sheet pan.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs and coconut oil. Evenly distribute this mixture into each of the three cupcake liners. Press down to form to the bottom of the cupcake liner, creating a crust.
3. Cut the Quest Bar into three even pieces. Place the pieces on a plate sprayed with cooking spray and microwave for 12 seconds. Mold each pieces into each of the 3 cupcake liners (on top of the graham cracker crust).
4. Combine the almond meal, coconut flour, protein powder, yogurt, coffee creamer, egg white, syrup, and baking powder in a bowl. Mix together until batter is smooth and everything is well combined. Evenly spoon the batter into of each of the 3 cupcake liners (on top of the quest bar).
5. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 16 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Mix together the icing ingredients until smooth. Evenly spoon icing on top of each cupcake. Enjoy!
Makes 3 servings
1 serving = 1 cupcake with icing
Macros (one serving): 225 calories, 15.4g protein, 10g active carbs, 2.9g sugar, 12.8g fat, 8.1g fiber
You can find Nicolette at: