Serving size: 8 slices
Ingredients for Chocolate Crust:
2 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bars
3 tablespoons butter (melted)
2 tablespoons (15g) almond meal
1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
Ingredients for Mint Cheesecake:
12 ounces fat-free cream cheese
3/4 cup zero-calorie sweetener
1/4 cup almond milk
1 handful (~50g) spinach
10 ounces fat-free Greek yogurt
42g Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare a springform pan (6-inch works best) by preferably lining up with parchment paper but if you don’t have any on hand, coating with nonstick spray also works. Set aside.
3. Break apart the Quest Bars onto a nonstick baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until crispy (5-6 minutes).
4. Once Quest Bars are completely cooled, lower oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and blend the crispy Quest Bars in a mini blender until you have crumbs.
5. Add remaining crust ingredients until completely incorporated.
6. Mold the crust mixture into the pan until you have a nice thick, sold crust on the bottom. Then set that aside.
7. Blend in the almond milk and spinach until you have a smooth green liquid. Set aside.
8. Now for the cheesecake part! Put the cream cheese in a bowl and mix until creamy.
9. Add zero-calorie sweetener and mix until incorporated.
10. Add eggs and mix until fully incorporated.
11. Add the rest of the ingredients; protein powder, spinach mixture, extracts, Greek yogurt, and salt. Mix until all is combined.
12. Pour cheesecake mixture in pan over the crust.
13. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes then turn oven to 200 for 50-60 minutes (mine was done after 60 min).
14. Once cheesecake is done let cool in oven with the oven door slightly cracked open for one hour to prevent cracking of the cheesecake.
15. After the hour let cool at room temperature.
16. Wrap and refrigerate for at least four hours, or better yet overnight.
17. Add desired toppings and enjoy your thin mint flavored cheesecake!
Nutrition Info for 1 slice (Yields: 8 slices):
Calories: 186. Fat: 6g. Carbs: 14g. Fiber: 5g. Protein: 21g. Net Carbs: 9g.