Who wants want a spoonful of rich & gooey Quest Nutrition Cookie Dough!
Celebrate Easter with this simply egg-cellent recipe that packs 24g of protein per serving. No baking required. Only your delightful smiles.
Yields: 5 servings
Serving Size: 1- 3 oz frosted egg
Prep Time: 10 min
- 2 Scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 Scoops Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
- 1½ tablespoons creamy cashew butter
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 1½ teaspoons butter extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips (28g)
- 5 small empty Easter eggs
- ½ scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 drop pink food coloring
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the cashew butter, water, sweetener, butter extract and vanilla extract.
2. Add in both Quest Protein Powders®, coconut flour, almond flour, and salt. Stir until well combined and a thick dough is formed. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Separate dough into 5 balls. Press dough into each Easter egg and close the egg so the dough molds to the center. Open the egg and set cookie dough eggs aside.
1. Stir together the frosting ingredients until thick and smooth.
2. Place into a piping bag with a fine tip.
3. Decorate eggs with frosting.
Net Carb: 8g