Yields: 18 servings
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 6 min
Total Time: 23 min
¾ cup oat flour
½ cup zero-calorie sweetener
4 tablespoons butter, softened
3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
3 tablespoons water
2 ½ tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons egg whites, pasteurized
1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener, powdered
Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Blend Quest Bar® into a powder.
- Cream together the butter, sweetener, and powdered Quest Bar® until smooth.
- Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in oat flour, Quest® Protein Powder, cocoa powder, sugar free chocolate chips and almonds.
- Form into small discs roughly 2½-3 inches in diameter and bake for 5-6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add egg whites and sweetener. Beat until soft peaks form. Add Quest Protein Powder and mix until combined.
- Take icing and drizzle across each cookie.
Net Carbs: 5g (0g sugar)
Total Carbs: 7g