NUTRITIONAL INFO (Chocolate Ice Cream Taco)
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: ½ taco
Calories: 174 | Protein: 21g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 9g
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 2 min | Total Time: 7 min
2 teaspoons unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoons pasteurized egg whites
½ tablespoon zero calorie sweetener; powdered
1 container Chocolate Halo Top Ice Cream
- Heat a waffle cone iron to medium-high.
- In a mini blender, blend Quest Bar® into a powder and place in a bowl.
- Add all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Coat waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all of the batter into the center of the waffle iron.
- Cook for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove and shape the waffle around a cylinder such as a small rolling pin. Let harden 15 seconds.
- Remove and place aside for cone to set.
- If taco shell is still too soft. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 4 minutes on rolling pin.
- In a small bowl, add egg whites and sweetener. Beat until soft peaks form. Add Quest Protein Powder™ and mix until combined.
- Scoop ice cream, with a ice cream scooper, into the taco shell.
- Top with marshmallow fluff.