Chances are you’re reading this some other time than the week after Thanksgiving. That’s okay! You can still partake in this newest of holiday traditions — Thanksgiving Pizza! Well, it’s technically Thanksgiving “Leftover” Pizza, but for the love of all that is sacred, don’t eat Thanksgiving leftovers in the middle of December, or any of the other months for that matter. This recipe works with any turkey and cranberries, they don’t have to be literally from Turkey Day. Regardless, plainly put, this pizza is delicious!
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER PIZZA
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 Pizza
Calories: 240 | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 17g | Fiber: 9g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: N/A | Total Time: 15 mins
MOCHA CUPCAKE MIX
- 1 Quest 4-Cheese Thin Crust Pizza
- 1/2 cup turkey breast pieces
- 3 tbsp goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp zero cal sweetener
- pinch of sea salt
- Place the cranberries and water into a sauce pan and turn on high heat. Simmer for 6-8 minutes or until cranberries start to pop.
- Stir in the zero cal sweetener and continue to simmer for another 2-3 minutes or until it starts to thicken up like a sauce.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the pizza in the center of the sheet.
- Top pizza with turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce, and bake in the oven for 16-17 minutes.
- Let cool and dig in!