SOMETIMES THE WEEK CAN MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE:
THANKFULLY, THESE PROTEIN CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES ARE A SNAP TO MAKE
ALL YOU DO IS A LITTLE BIT OF THIS:
ADD A TINY BIT OF THIS:
AND THEN YOU GET TO DO THIS:
NOW KICK BACK, UNWIND AND LET US SHOW YOU HOW IT’S MADE
NUTRITIONAL INFO (RECIPE CREATED BY JOE CASTRO)
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN TRUFFLES
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 Turtle
Calories: 130 | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Net Carb: 8g (0g sugar)
Fiber: 3g | Total Carb: 16g | P/CAL: 37%
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 3 min | Total Time: 35 min
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
5 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
Nonstick cooking spray
1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
1. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add unwrapped Quest Bar®, almond milk, and sweetener. Microwave for 1 minute.
2. Cool mixture for 1 minute, then fold in Quest Protein Powder®.
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
4. Divide the Quest Bar® mixture into six balls.
5. Dip each ball into the chocolate, completely coating the truffle.
6. Evenly distribute pecans over each ball.
7. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes to allow chocolate to set.