What’s cooler than being cool? Some philosophers say “Ice cold” — so we’re bringing you these ice cold protein popsicles. How cool (and appetizing) is that?
Chill for a sec and check out the super simple recipe below:
NUTRITIONAL INFO (VANILLA ICE CREAM RECIPE)
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 Popsicle
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 4.4 hrs | Total Time: 4.5 hours
- 1 scoop Quest® Strawberries & Cream Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 3 tbs water
- 2 tbs Truvia
- 1 1/2 tbs Lime Juice
- *Optional Red Food Coloring (7 Drops)
- White Layer
2 Scoops Quest® Coconut Oil Powder
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 3 tbs Truvia
- 3tbs Lime Juice
- 1 1/3 cups Blueberries
- 2tbs Truvia
- 3 tbs Lime Juice
- *Optional blue food coloring 6 drops
Popsicle Sticks (amount depends on pop tray size)
- Blend together red layer ingredients.
- Add mixture to ice pop molds, filling each mold slot 1/3 of the way
- Freeze Red layer and wait 30 mins to harden.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for all three layers
- Insert popsicle sticks after between 2nd and 3rd layer.
- Put all 3 flavors in the freezer fro at least 3 hours (24 hrs recommended)