WHAT IS THIS PROTEIN POWDER UP TO?
IT’S GETTING MIXED UP WITH ALL THESE BERRIES…
AND MAKING DANGEROUSLY DELICIOUS FOOD.
BEFORE YOU DIG INTO THE RECIPE, DIG INTO THE VIDEO:
MIXED BERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP TRIFLE
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1
Calories: 220 | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 7g
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: N/A min | Total Time: 15 min
- 1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 tablespoons Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 2 tablespoons blackberries
- 2 tablespoons Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Whisk heavy cream and sweetener until a soft peak is formed.
- Gently fold in protein powder until fully mixed in.
- Separate whipped cream mixture into 4 equal parts.
- In another bowl, add all berries and gently mix together.
- Use a small 4 ounce glass to build trifles.
- In each glass, add 1 part whipped cream mixture to bottom and use a spoon to spread equally.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons of mixed berries on top of bottom layer.
- Next, add remaining whipped cream mixture atop mixed berries and again gently spread even with a spoon.
- Add another 1 ½ tablespoon mixed berries on top.
- Add 1 tablespoon chocolate chips on top mixed berries