NUTRITIONAL INFO (Rocky Road Mug Cake)
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 mug cake
Calories: 274 | Protein: 24g | Fat: 15g | Net Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 2 min | Total Time: 7 min
3 tablespoons almond flour
3 tablespoons zero calorie sweetener
1 tablespoon oat flour
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon applesauce
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
½ tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips
2 tablespoons egg whites
1 tablespoon zero calorie sweetener
- Unwrap Quest Bar® and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add Quest Protein Powder™, almond flour, sweetener, oat flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Mix until combined.
- Next add in the almond milk and applesauce and mix until smooth.
- Mix in the chopped up Quest Bar®, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
- Spray two small mugs with non-stick cooking spray and evenly divide the mug cake batter between the two.
- Microwave for one minute and thirty seconds. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, add egg whites and using a hand mixer, mix until soft peaks form.
- Add in the Quest Protein Powder™ and the sweetener and continue mixing until stiff peaks form.
- Divide the marshmallow topping evenly between the two mug cakes.