What is it about bundt cakes that make them so delicious? Probably the fact that they’re mini cakes and are always light and fluffy pieces of craving heaven. You’re in luck, because we’ve worked our little bundts off on this tasty recipe just in time for the holidays.
GINGERBREAD CRANBERRY BUNDT CAKES
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 bundt cake
Calories: 100 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 2g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 6-8 mins | Total Time: 30mins (including cooling/decorating time)
MOCHA CUPCAKE MIX
- 2 Quest Gingerbread Protein Cookies
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Quest Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup zero calorie sweetener
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/2 tbsp oat flour (separate tbsp of oat flour from one listed above)
- 2 tbsp powdered zero calorie sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a mini bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.
- Break the cookie into small pieces and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile, place the cranberries in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of oat flour and toss until cranberries are coated. Set cranberries aside for later.
- Place the cooked cookie pieces into a food processor and blend until in powder form.
- Transfer powder to a mixing bowl and add in almond flour, oat flour, protein powder, sweetener, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder and stir until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg whites, applesauce, almond milk, molasses and vanilla.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and stir just until combined.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Distribute the batter between the molds filling them about 3/4 full.
- Should fill 6 standard mini bundt molds.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
- Dust with powdered zero calorie sweetener and enjoy!