IT’S TIME TO EXPAND YOUR BREAKFAST OPTIONS.
CRAVING CHOCOLATE IN THE MORNING? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
AND THAT’S HOW YOU TAKE A BITE OUT OF BASIC BREAKFASTS.
FIND OUT HOW TO BAKE YOUR CHOCOLATEY BREAKFAST BELOW:
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 scone
Calories: 224 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Net Carb: 3g
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: Nah | Total Time: 5 min
- 1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 egg (white, requires the use of one egg, but you need to separate the yolk. So still 1 egg. If you read the directions it tells you to separate the yolk from the egg, like you would when you come across an “egg white” in a recipe)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon water
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 5 tablespoons Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Cream together softened butter and zero-calorie sweetener.
- Mix in egg white.
- Add all other ingredients, minus 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Mix together until cookie dough is formed.
- Shape into 4 scones on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 300F for 6 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Melt down remaining chocolate chips and then add into a small piping bag.
- Drizzle over each scone.