It’s only tradition that we come up with a new recipe for our newest bar release — but this one holds a special place in our hearts. Because who can say no to salted caramel anything? These brownies take little to no effort to make and you get the added benefit that they’re incredibly delicious and have only 4g net carbs. So we don’t blame you if you skip over this text and go straight to the full recipe below:
SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIES
Yields: 12 Servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie square
Calories: 110 | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4.5g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: ~10 mins | Total Time: 45 minutes (includes time to cool)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 6×6 inch pan with parchment paper for easier removal.
- In a bowl, stir together protein powder, almond flour, oat flour, cocoa powder and salt until combined.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until a batter forms and then fold in the Quest Bar pieces.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely before cutting into 12 bars and serving.