- Break a S’mores Quest Bar into small pieces (save the big chunks of chocolate/graham cracker/marshmallow to decorate the apple with later).
- Put broken Quest Bar in a small saucepan along with 1 tbsp almond milk.
- Cook over low heat while stirring, until Quest Bar has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Using a spoon, coat a small Granny Smith apple with the Quest “caramel.”
- Then decorate using the saved chocolate/graham cracker/marshmallow chunks.
For the chocolate sauce, mix together 1 tsp Chocolate Protein Powder and 1 tsp almond milk then drizzle on top of the apple. Add some sprinkles too if you want!
Put the apple in the fridge to let the coating harden, then enjoy this high-protein version of a classic holiday favorite!
Macros per serving (four total):
Calories: 64. Protein: 5.5g. Carbs: 5.5g. Fat: 2g
1 box of assorted Quest Chips
1 canister of Quest Protein powder of your choice
1 #CheatClean Shirt*Open to U.S. & Canada residents only. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER THE CONTEST*