A #CheatClean delicacy that is sweet, crunchy and irresistible.
WATCH and try this Quest Baklava Cups #15SecondRecipe that is simple to make, packed with protein, and perfect for the Fall season. Recipe by Erin Woodbury.
Baklava Cups (serves 3)
- 1 Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 scoops cinnamon or vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup mixed nuts, chopped (pistachios, walnuts, almonds, pecans)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 9 Mini Fillo Shells
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the Cinnamon Quest Bar in the milk, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in protein powder, chopped nuts, sugar substitute and cinnamon. Stir well. Fill each cup with the filling. Bake for 6 minutes. Enjoy.
Macros (per three cups):
Net Carbs: 11.5g