Celebrate the Autumn season with this delectable marriage of pumpkin and chocolate by Andrea’s Protein Cakery.
Makes 2 mini pies (2 servings).
- 1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar
- ⅓ cup cooked pumpkin (82g)
- 3 tablespoons whey protein powder (17g)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (1.2ml)
- 1 teaspoon melted raw chocolate to drizzle on top (optional, not included in macros).
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Cut the Quest Bar in half, and place each piece in a large silicone muffin cup.
- Bake for about 6 minutes, until they puff up.
- Meanwhile, mix the pumpkin, whey, and spice to make the pumpkin filling.
- Remove muffin cups from the oven, and let cool a minute.
- Press the Quest pieces into the cups, letting the sides come up higher than the centers.
- Bake for about 6 minutes more. They may puff up a bit; that’s ok. Just press them down again.
- Let crusts cool a few minutes, then remove from silicone and fill with pumpkin filling.
- Drizzle with raw chocolate, if desired.
- Enjoy! And store in the refrigerator.
Macros per serving (makes two):
Calories: 164. Protein: 17g. Fat: 3g. Net Carbs: 8g. Fiber: 9g.
You can find Andrea M at: