Whatever the season or occasion, there is never a bad time to have jello.
This tasty Quest Nutrition recipe by Kim Hoeltje is packed with protein, easy to make, and even more fun to eat!
- 1 Strawberry Cheesecake Quest Bar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (120ml)
- 1 package sugar free fat free strawberry jello mix
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1 cup water
- sweetener if desired
- Microwave Quest Bar for 10 seconds.
- With a rolling pin, flatten the bar between parchment paper. Make is fit whatever size dish you are using.
- Coat dish with nonstick spray and place flattened bar on bottom.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
- Let cool completely.
- Mix together entire package of jello and 1 cup boiling water. Let cool.
- In a shaker cup, mix milk and protein powder. Add jello mixture once it is cool.
- Once crust and jello mixture are both completely cooled, slowly pour jello over the crust.
- Place in fridge for 1-2 hours or until jello is set.
Nutritional per bar (makes 6):
43 Calories, 1.75g fat, 4.8g net carbs, 6g protein
You can find Kim Hoeltje at: