This Fan Recipe of the Week is so charming and delicious, you might introduce it to your family on the first date!
Thanks to @edeand for this amazing recipe for Quest Red Velvet S’mores Brownies! It’s the perfect #CheatClean #ValentinesDay dish!
First base: ️
- Three S’mores Quest Bars
- 1/4 cup egg whites
1. Microwave the Quest Bars because you need to flatten and then bake for 3-5 minutes to get them crunchy.
2. Once the bars are cooled enough make a “flour” by blending,
3. Mix the “S’mores Quest Flour” with the egg whites and pour the batter into the mold.
4. Bake for just 5minutes at 350F. ️️
Red Velvet base: ️
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- ️1/4 cup coconut flour ️
- 1 scoop Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder ️
- 1 whole egg plus 2egg whites ️
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil ️
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk ️
- 1 tbsp Non fat Greek Yoghurt ️
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract ️️Sweetener to taste
- ️1/2 tbsp Red Velvet emulsion
1. Mix well all the ingredients and pour over the first base we made.
2. Bake for 12-15min 350F. ️
3. I made the frosting by mixing 1/4cup Low fat cream cheese, 1tbsp Quest Vanilla protein powder, sweetener of choice and vanilla extract. The cute hearts are also S’mores Quest bars.
Macros per serving (makes 8): 182 Calories. 16g Protein. 11g fat. 6g Net Carbs.