Celebrate the joyful flavors of Autumn with this delicious combination of chocolate, banana, and pumpkin.
This Quest Nutrition #CheatClean recipe by Sarah G. at FreshFitNHealthy.com
Photo by Leah at @TheTeenHealthNut.
*Some changes were made from the original recipe.
- Two Double Chocolate Chunk or Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
- 1 cup GF Oat Flour
- 1 cup GF Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Pumpkin
- 1.5 very ripe medium Bananas
- ¼ cup Sugar Free Honey
- ¼ cup baking stevia (or other desired sugar)
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 eggs (or 1 cup egg white)
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (or cloves, ginger, and nutmeg)
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Blend pumpkin and bananas together until smooth
- Pour into bowl and add all other wet ingredients
- In separate smaller bowl, combine the dry ingredients
- Pour dry into wet ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined
- Pour into small bread loaf pan and mini muffin trays (or make just 1 medium bread loaf)
- Bake bread in oven first for about 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Bake mini muffins for about 10 minutes.
Macros per slice (makes 8):
Calories: 195. Protein: 12g. Net Carbs: 8g. Fat: 7g.
You can find Sarah G at: