Yields: 4 servings I Serving Size: 1 parfait
Calories: 90 I Protein: 9g I Fat: 3g I Net Carbs: 6g (3g sugar) I Total Carb: 17g I Fiber: 5g
Prep Time: 5 min I Cook Time: 5 min I Total Time: 10 min
- ½ scoop Quest® Banana Cream Protein Powder
- ½ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips
- 4 parfait glasses
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crumble unwrapped Quest Bar® onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Add to a mini-blender and process to fine crumbs. Set aside.
In a small bowl, add Quest Protein Powder™, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and sweetener, and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of banana pudding into each parfait glass.
- Add 1 tablespoon of crumble.
- Add 1 tablespoon of banana pudding.
- Top each parfait with ¼ tablespoon of chocolate chips, and serve.