Here’s An Easy Way To Turn Your Blueberry Muffin Quest Bar Into A Pizza Cookie!!!
NUTRITIONAL INFO (Blueberry Muffin Pizza Cookie)
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: ½ Pizza Cookie
Calories: 219 | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 13g
Prep Time: 1 hr | Cook Time: 8 | Total Time: 4hr and 15 min
VANILLA ICE CREAM
1 ½ scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1 cup 2% milk
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 vanilla bean pod
¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener, powdered
1 egg yolk
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN COOKIE
2 scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
3 tablespoons butter, softened
½ teaspoon baking soda
3 teaspoon water
½ cup oat flour
½ cup freeze dried blueberries
VANILLA ICE CREAM
- Prepare a medium bowl and place a strainer inside. Keep this close by while you make the ice cream base.
- In a mini blender process the sweetener into a powder. Separate the yolk from the egg. Combine the yolk and the sweetener in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth and mixture resembles a pale lemon-yellow color.
- In a small pot, add milk with the vanilla (pod and seeds) and bring to a simmer.
- Remove simmered milk from stove and slowly pour about ¼ cup into the egg-sweetener mixture while whisking. This warms the eggs and prevents them from curdling in the next step.
- Pour milk and egg yolk mixture back into pot and heat on low-medium heat, stirring frequently to prevent yolk from scrambling.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the Quest® Protein Powder. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Strain the ice cream base into the bowl which will remove the vanilla pod and any bits of egg that may have accidentally curdled.
- Pour ice cream mixture into an ice cream maker and let churn for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove ice cream from machine, place in an air tight container, covering the top of the ice cream with parchment or plastic wrap to ensure no ice crystals form on top, and freeze for about 2-3 hours.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend Quest Bar® into a powder.
3. Cream together the butter and powdered Quest Bar® until smooth.
4. Beat in the egg, then stir in the baking soda and water.
5. Stir in oat flour, Quest® Protein Powder and freeze dried blueberries.
6. Spray four 6 inch skillets with baking spray. Divide cookie dough mixture equally into four. Press mixture into skillets.
7. Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Once ice cream is ready, scoop two scoops of ice cream onto each freshly baked cookie pizza.
- Serve immediately.