Our #MyQuestmas Week 3 Winner is @yourhealthydish! Her incredible recipe for Quest Nutrition Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bark w/ almonds & coconut gives you great flavors with an awesome crunch! It’s a perfect dish for any New Year’s party, but there’s a good chance it’ll be gone well before midnight. Give it a try!
• 1 cup dark chocolate chips
• 5 Tbs organic coconut oil
• 1/3 cup chopped raw almonds
• 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
• 1 scoop Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
1. Heat up a non stick pan on stove (medium to low heat). Then add coconut oil and chocolate chips.
2. Stir constantly and once melted add protein powder. Turn heat to low and stir until no lumps. .
3. Chop up a Cookie Dough Quest Bar into small pieces (to make it easier, microwave it for 5 seconds).
4. Line a 7×7 pan with cling wrap and add most of your your melted chocolate mixture.
5. Evenly distribute chopped almond, Quest Bar, and shredded coconut.
6. Pour the rest of chocolate mixture over the top. .
7. Freeze for 30 mins or until bark is firm.
8. Cut or break into 6 pieces. Add sprinkles (optional).
Macros per serving (makes 6):
159 Calories. 9.5g Protein. 11g fat. 7g Net Carbs.
As our week 3 winner, @yourhealthydish receives a Quest Bundle Prize Pack and a chance to win the grand prize of $1000 cash. We’re down to the final week of #MyQuestmas, so now’s your chance to roll up your sleeves and give us your best!
1 box of assorted Quest Chips
1 canister of Quest Protein powder of your choice
1 #CheatClean Shirt*Open to U.S. & Canada residents only. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER THE CONTEST*