Our Minds Are Telling Us Cookie But Our Bodies Are Telling Us Apple Pie
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 cookie
Calories: 113 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 4g | Net Carb: 9g
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 4 min | Total Time: 9 min
1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Microwave Quest Bar® for 10 seconds.
- Flatten bar until about ⅛ inch thick and then cut four large circles with a 3 ½ inch round cookie cutter. Cut ¼ inch thick strips into two of the circles and arrange them to form a lattice. Set aside.
- Preheat a small frying pan on medium-low heat.
- Dice the apple into small squares.
- Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray and add the apples.
- Sauté until the apples begin to caramelize and then add the sweetener and the cinnamon. Mix to combine.
- Transfer the apple mixture into a small bowl.
- Scoop out one tablespoon of the diced apples and place into the middle of one of the circles. Do the same with the other circle.
- Place the two lattices on top of the two circles and press down the edges.
- Bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.