Recipe: Quest Cinnamon Crunch Bundt Cake
Watch it being made:
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 171 I Protein: 15g I Fat: 11g I Net Carb: 4g I Total Carb: 5g I Fiber: 1g I P/CAL: 35% Sugar: 1g.
Yield: 14 servings
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hour 5 min
- 6 scoops Quest® Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup egg whites
- 6 tablespoons butter; melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 scoop Quest® Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Spray large bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk Quest Protein Powder®, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder and salt to combine.
- Add in the applesauce, egg whites, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix until smooth.
- Fill bundt cake pan with batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove and cover with a sheet of foil. Bake for an additional 15-18 minutes or until completely cooked.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from mold.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Quest Protein Powder®, water, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth and set aside.
- Spoon icing throughout the top of the bundt cake.
- Slice and serve.