Switch up your everyday appetizer with these crisp-ity-crunch-ity-best-day-ever halloumi dippers and dip into the new year with with some major Questified flavor. These tasty dippers are made with Quest Spicy Sweet Chili Protein Chips and they are so easy to make your guests will flip.
Check out the full recipe below:
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 4 dippers
Calories: 90 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Net Carb: 1g
Total Carb: 1g | Sugar: <1g
- Cut the halloumi into 12 evenly sized cubes and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the coconut flour into a shallow bowl, the whisked egg into another shallow bowl and the crushed chips into their own shallow bowl.
- Toss each cube of halloumi in the coconut flour until they are covered, then cover in the egg and finally toss the halloumi in the crushed chips until completely covered.
- Place the oil into a large skillet and turn on medium-low heat.
- Once hot, add the halloumi bites and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove and place on a paper towel.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes before serving with your favorite dip.