What could be better than a Caramel Apple Shake? A #CheatClean Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Shake! Brace yourself cause this may become your new shake favorite.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving Size: ½ shake
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1 Apple Pie Quest Bar®
¾ scoop Quest® Salted Caramel Protein Powder
¼ scoop Quest® Peanut Butter Protein Powder
½ cup plus ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 cups ice
2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
1 tablespoon sugar-free syrup
1¼ tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon salted peanuts, chopped
1. Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and add to a small microwave-safe bowl with ½ cup almond milk.
2. Microwave for 1 minute. Pour into a large blender.
3. Add remaining almond milk, ice, Quest Protein Powders®, sweetener, and syrup to blender.
4. Blend until thick and creamy (about 20 seconds).
5. Pulse in 1¼ tablespoons of the chopped peanuts.
6. Pour into two cups, top each with ½ teaspoon peanuts, and serve.
Net Carb: 6g (2 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 27g