It was only a matter of time until your all time favorites – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Cheesecake – joined forces to create the ultimate heaven in your mouth.
In this protein packed Fan Recipe of the Week, Paul of HealthNutLife uses Quest Vanilla Protein Powder to create a rich & creamy vanilla base that mixes perfectly with pieces of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar. This combo was meant to be made and eaten by YOU.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Calories per serving: 130
- 24oz fat free cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 20oz (~2.5 cups) fat free greek yogurt
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 1/2 cup stevia (or other zero calorie sweetener)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 85g (~3 scoops) Quest Nutrition’s Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Quest Nutrition’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bars
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a spring-form pan with either parchment paper or non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the fat free cream cheese and the stevia together with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix after each one.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the Quest Bars and 1/4 cup milk.
- Microwave the Quest Bars and milk for a little less than a minute and then mix to melt it to a smooth consistency.
- Put some of the cheesecake batter into the melted Quest Bars until smooth.
- Put the rest of the cheesecake mix into the prepared spring-form pan and flatten with spoon.
- Add dollops of the chocolate chip cookie dough batter and make swirls into the cheesecake.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes then reduce the heat of the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake in the oven for an additional hour.
- Remove and let cool completely on the stove top.
- Let it cool in the fridge overnight or at a minimum of four hours and then enjoy!
Macros per serving (makes 16):
Calories: 130. Fat: 2g. Net Carbs: 7g Fiber: 2g. Protein: 18g.