You can’t refuse a muffin, especially when it’s made with Quest Nutrition deliciousness!
Big thanks to @healthyliving_happy for this amazing Fan Recipe of the Week for #CheatClean Chunky Monkey Muffins. If your mouth isn’t watering just looking at the picture, you need to adjust your screen.
• 2 medium mashed banana (about 3/4 cup mashed)
• 5 dates (Soaked in water)
• 1/2 cup egg whites
• 1/4 cup almond meal
• 2 tbsp coconut flour
• 2 scoops Quest Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
• 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla
*Can also add chocolate chips or any kind of nuts that makes it even more delicious but of course the macros will be different but it’s up to you*
Peanut butter fluff: (Optional but makes frosting for 2 cupcakes)
• 1 tablespoon Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
• 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon nonfat Greek yogurt
• 1 teaspoon unsweetened almond milk (to combine)
1. Cut your dates into chunks and soak in 1 tablespoon water for 5 minutes.
2. In a blender add your soaked dates, banana, almond meal, coconut flour, egg whites and blend until everything is combined and free of chunks.
3. Preheat your oven on 350°F.
4. Pour your batter in a big bowl and all your remaining ingredients except for your Quest Bar! Mix very well with a spoon or wisk.
5. Cut your chocolate brownie into small chunks and fold in your cupcake batter.
6. Spray your silicone cupcake molds or just cupcake paper with non stick cooking spray.
7. Pour your batter evenly distributed in each cupcake.
8. Bake for 20-22 minutes on 350°F depending on your oven.
Nutrition Info per Serving (Yields: 12): 73 calorites. 8.5g protein. 3.8g net carb. 1.5g fat.