Who wants to take a bite!? Chocolate and coconut are a match made in heaven in this elegantly simple and delicious #CheatClean recipe by Kia’s Fit Fare.
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time: 5-6 mins
• 30g (2tbs) Dark Chocolate Chunks or Chips (62% or Higher)
• 2 tbs Coconut Peanut Spread or Cashew Butter (Depends on Preference)
• 5g Rice Puffs (Brown Rice Cereal)
• 1⁄2 tbs Shredded Coconut (Finely Shredded)
What You Need
• Small Bowl
• Microwave or Double Broiler
• Candy/Mini Bar Mold
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut Quest Bar into six even pieces. Places pieces in candy mold and press down. Place in
oven, bake for 5-6 minutes.
3. Melt chocolate (Use microwave or double broiler). Add Coconut Spread or Cashew
Butter and Rice Puffs, combine mixture.
4. Remove Quest bar from oven, gently press down pieces if bar is puffy.
5. Evenly distribute mixture on pieces. Sprinkle with Shredded Coconut.
6. Allow to set in refrigerator.
Remember, you can always adjust recipe to smaller or larger portions to meet your needs and
Macros per delight (makes six):
Calories: 102. Protein: 9g. Fat: 6g. Net Carbs: 6g.
You can find Kia at: