These turtles don’t fight crime, but they do fight cravings!
COOKIE DOUGH TURTLES
Yields: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 turtle
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 3 min
Total Time: 35 min
5 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
5 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
Nonstick cooking spray
1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add unwrapped Quest Bar®, almond milk, and sweetener. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Cool mixture for 1 minute, then fold in Quest Protein Powder®.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spray a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray. Drizzle ½ teaspoon of melted chocolate onto surface, creating six solid circles.
- Divide the Quest Bar® mixture into six mounds and place on the center of melted chocolate.
- Evenly distribute pecans over each Quest Bar® mixture.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate evenly across the tops and sides of each turtle.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
Net Carb: 3g (0 sugar g)
Total Carb: 16g