- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 packets Quest Nutrition Chocolate Milkshake protein powder
- 3 packets of sweetener
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup water
White Chocolate Filling:
- 1 tbsp sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 packet of sweetener
- 1 tbsp chocolate peanut butter powder
- 1/4 Cookies & Cream Quest Bar
- Add your pancake dry ingredients in a bowl followed by the wet ingredients. Start adding your liquid water slowly until you reach a pancake batter consistency and set that aside.
- For your white chocolate fillng melt your white chocolate chips for 1 min in the microwave. Take it out and mix it well until all the chocolate is melted. Add your greek yogurt and sweetener on top, mix and set that a side.
- For the topping mix your chocolate peanut butter powder with water (as desired consistency is reached)
- For the Quest Bar cookie, cut your Quest Bar in small pieces and bake in an oven for 5-8min on 450 degrees fahrenheit. Take out and let cool.
- Now that all your components are done all you have left to do is cook your pancakes and stack them up.
- On high heat spray a pan with non stick cooking spray and let it get warm for five minutes. Lower the heat to medium and using 1/4 measuring cup pour out your batter to form round pancakes. Cook each side for 1-2 minutes (This recipe yields 8 total pancakes).
- When you finish making all your pancakes it is time to start stacking. Layer your pancakes with about 1 tbsp of white chocolate filling in between.
- When done drizzle your chocolate peanut butter sauce on top and decorate with your baked Quest Bar cookies.
Macros per serving (1 pancake)
***Recipe yields 8 pancakes***
Recipe inspired by @HealthyLiving_Happy
Photography by @HealthyLiving_Happy