Incredibly easy and amazingly delicious!
This #CrunchClean recipe by Amy C. will have you smiling with every crunchy bite.
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bag Quest Protein Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavor
- ¼ cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cover a baking sheet with tinfoil sprayed with non-stick spray.
2. In a shallow bowl combine the crushed chips, cheddar cheese, garlic salt, and olive oil.
3. Brush both sides of the chicken breasts with the yogurt.
4. Coat with chip mixture by pressing the chicken gently on the chip mixture for it to stick.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Nutrition Information (per chicken breast) :
Calories: 325 Protein: 35g Active Carbs: 5g Fat: 15g
You can find Amy at: