In honor of National White Chocolate Day. A light, refreshing dessert treat using your White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar!
WATCH & try this #CheatClean Frozen Yogurt Raspberry Cups #15SecondRecipe that’s the perfect way to celebrate today.
- 1 Quest Bar White Chocolate Raspberry, broken into pieces
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut almond milk, divided
- ¾ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ scoop vanilla or berry protein powder
- 2-3 packets granulated sugar substitute
- ¼ cup pecans
Heat ¼ cup milk and Quest Bar over a medium-low flame until completely melted. Stir constantly, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add remaining ¼ cup milk, yogurt, berries, protein powder and sweetener. Stir well. Pour into a 7×3” baking tin and sprinkle pecans across the top. (Or use 4 jumbo silicone muffin cups). Freeze for 2 hours or until frozen. Cut into 4 rectangle bars or pop out of cups. Serving size: 1
Macros per serving (makes four):
Calories:147. Protein: 13.25g. Carbs: 5g. Fat: 7.5g.