It’s time to take your relationship with cheesecake to the next level! Let’s hear it for @Pbeechie for this delicious Quest Nutrition #CheatClean Fan Recipe of the Week.
These Quest Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites are a blast to make and even more fun to eat.
At only 52 calories, things between you and cheesecake might get serious.
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 scoop of Quest Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 stevia packets
- 1 bag of Quest Nutrition Sea Salt Chips
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
1. With a handheld blender, blend 1 cup fat free cottage cheese until the lumps are gone.
2. Then mix in 1 scoop Vanilla Quest Nutrition Protein Powder, 1 tbsp coconut flour, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, and 2 stevia packets. It should be thickkkkkk.
3. Place in the fridge while you make the gingerbread coating.
5. Mix this powder with 2 stevia packets, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp allspice, and 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
6. Remove the cheesecake filling from the fridge. One by one, form a ball and thoroughly roll it in the gingerbread coating.
7. Do this to make 8-10 balls!! Eat immediately or for even firmer balls, let sit in the fridge for at least an hour.
Macros per ball (makes 8-10):
Calories: 51.25. Fat: 0.4g. Net Carbs: 1.25g. Protein: 9.25g.
You can find Kim at: