BEWARE: This spook-tacular Quest Nutrition Halloween Monster Nacho Bites #15SecondRecipe might be too frightfully delicious to share! These make a ghoulishly good addition to your Halloween bash.
- 1 bag Quest Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeño refried beans
- 1 teaspoon spicy taco seasoning
- 3 ounces grilled chicken, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low fat shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay the Quest Chips on a nonstick baking sheet. In a small bowl, stir
together the beans and taco seasoning. Scoop the beans by the teaspoon on top of each chip. Lay a
cube of chicken on each one. Sprinkle the cheese all over the tops. Sprinkle on the onions. Bake for 8
minutes. Remove and drizzle hot sauce across the nachos.
Macros per serving (serves two):
Calories: 226. Protein: 30.5g. Net Carbs: 10.5g. Fat: 5g. Fiber: 3.5g.