In honor of Pi Day we are celebrating with this zesty Lemon Blueberry Crisp! This recipe combines an infinite mathematical prowess with your love for our Lemon Cream Pie Quest Bar! Happy 3.14 and don’t forget to #CookClean!
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 crisp
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 24 min | Total Time: 40 min
- 1½ Lemon Cream Pie Quest Bars®
- 1½ tablespoons Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1½ tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break the ½ Quest Bar® into small pieces onto a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Place baked Quest Bar® pieces into a mini-blender and process to crumbs. Set aside.
- Break remaining Quest Bar® into small pieces and place in a mixing bowl
- Add in Quest Protein Powder®, sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix well. Fold in all but six blueberries.
- Spray two ramekins with cooking spray.
- Divide mixture equally into ramekins.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Top each with three blueberries.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Calories: 170 | Protein: 20g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 8g (4 sugar grams)
Erythritol: 13g | Fiber: 11g | Total Carb: 32g | P/CAL: 47%