Chocolate. Bananas. Walnuts. They say three’s company…we say three’s delicious. #CookClean
NUTS ABOUT BANANA TURNOVER
Yields: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 turnover
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 7 min
Total Time: 15 min
1 teaspoon Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
2 tablespoons banana, mashed
½ teaspoon banana extract
1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unwrap Quest Bar® and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Cut bar in half, and using a rolling pin, roll two thin circles ¼-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, mix Quest Protein Powder®, mashed banana, and banana extract together.
- Spread ½ of the banana mixture over each circle.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of walnuts and ½ teaspoon of chocolate chips over each banana mixture.
- Fold each in half, and carefully pinch edges together to form turnovers. Use a fork to crimp edges.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place turnovers on top.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes, and serve.
Net Carb: 6g (3 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 17g