Here’s a yummy #CrunchClean way to start the day! This tasty high protein breakfast dish uses Quest Chips as a topping and is simple to make. A sprinkle of cheese tops it off.
This #CrunchClean recipe by Paul at HealthNutLife.
– 12 tbsp (128g) egg whites
– 1/2 cup (56g) cheese + 1/4 cup (28g) cheese (for topping)
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the egg whites, 1/2 cup cheese and salt and pepper.
2. Add the Quest Chips and fold into the whites (try to avoid breaking the chips)
3. Place the mixture into a preheated skillet that’s been sprayed with cooking oil and cover with lid.
4. Let cook on medium-low heat until completed (about 8-10 minutes).
5. Remove from pan and add the rest of the cheese to the top.
Macros per serving (serves two):
Calories: 230. Protein: 32.5g. Net Carbs: 6g. Fat: 6.5g.