Was peanut butter & jelly one of your childhood favorites?! Whip up this Quest Nutrition PB&J shake with 20g of protein, grab a straw, & be a “kid” again.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: ½ recipe
Prep time: 9 min
Cook time: 1 min
Total Time: 10 min
- ¼ scoop Quest® Strawberries & Cream Protein Powder
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free all-fruit strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free strawberry gelatin powder
- 1 Peanut Butter & Jelly Quest Bar®
- 1 scoop Quest® Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- ¼ cup plus ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, purée Quest Protein Powder®, strawberries, strawberry jam, and gelatin until smooth. Set aside.
- Microwave unwrapped Quest Bar® with ¼ cup of the almond milk for 1 minute or until melted.
- Pour the melted bar into a large blender, and add Quest Protein Powder®, the remaining ¼ cup almond milk, water, sweetener, and ice. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Pour half of the strawberry purée into the bottom and sides of two glasses.
- Pour the shake on top.
- Drizzle the remaining strawberry purée on top.
Nutrition Info per serving (makes two):
Calories: 210. Protein: 25g. Fat: 7g. Net Carb: 8g.