When you have amazing fans, they tend to blow your mind on a regular basis! Big thanks to Marissa Rea (@misarea) for this ridiculously awesome #CheatClean Fan Recipe of the Week!
This amazing recipe for Quest Protein Éclairs contains the 3 most important words for dessert lovers: Frosting. Filling. Sprinkles. How can you resist?
- 2 tbsp (~10 g) Quest Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 g vanilla protein powder
- 50 g non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder Christmas sprinkles
1. In a bowl, use a mixer to beat the yolks for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Add in the protein powder and baking powder.
3. Chill for about an hour or the dough will be too sticky.
4. Once chilled, form the dough into two mini eclair shapes (or one large one).
5. Bake for about 10 minutes at 350.
6. Once baked, let them cool.
7. In a separate bowl combine the frosting ingredients except for the cocoa.
8. Cut the eclairs in half and fill with some of the frosting.
9. Once filled, add the cocoa to the remaining frosting and top the eclairs with your now chocolate frosting.
10. Add some Christmas sprinkles.
Macros per serving (makes two):
Calories: 115. Protein: 10g. Fat: 6g. Net Carbs: 6g.
You can find Marissa R. at: